Join the movement!!
On November 29th, 2016, the Foundation will once again participate in the #Giving Tuesday movement to raise funds for health studies that will save the lives of countless animals. This annual day of giving, created to off-set Black Friday and Cyber Monday, has gained national momentum over the last four years. Folks are uniting by giving back to their favorite charities on, and leading up to the big day!
Our goal for Giving Tuesday 2016 is $8,000. Each dollar raised moves us closer toward better treatments and cures for diseases in animals. Some of these discoveries will even benefit human healthcare in time.
Even if you are not able to donate, you can help by spreading the word. Below are some tools to help you get started.
- “Like” and “Share” our Facebook posts.
- Donate to our 2016 #GivingTuesday Fundraiser.
- Email friends, family and colleagues, telling them why it is so important to you and asking for their support.
- Ask local shops or businesses to donate a portion of their proceeds from that day.
- Post or Tweet a blurb or photo of how you are supporting us and why.
Let’s make this year’s #GivingTuesday a huge success!!
#GivingTuesday is a movement to celebrate and provide incentives to give. It will culminate with a global day of giving on November 29, 2016. #GivingTuesday will inspire people to take collaborative action to improve their local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they celebrate and help create a better world.